As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Gilda’s Club Westchester relies on our friends, constituents, and supporters to ensure that anyone impacted by cancer has a place to turn in times of need. Your support also helps fuel our education initiatives, by promoting comprehensive programming and resources to our community.
To make a donation by credit card: Please click here to use our secure online form. Online donations are securely handled by our partner DonorPro. You can also call 914.644.8844.
To make a donation by check: Please make checks payable to Gilda’s Club Westchester and mail to:
Gilda’s Club Westchester
80 Maple Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
Gilda’s Club Westchester also accepts contributions of cash, stocks, bonds, and gifts of property.
Gilda’s Club Westchester has joined #GivingTuesday: a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide. Learn more
Five Reasons Your Giving Matters
- You want to give men, women, teens and children who have been impacted by cancer a place they can turn to find strength, comfort and inspiration in one of our many support groups.
- You want to stay informed about our new programs, such as our one-on-one counseling with a licensed therapist for anyone with cancer.
- You want to support Gilda’s Club Westchester’s fundraising and awareness efforts at our numerous events throughout the year.
- You want to be invited to visit our clubhouse and witness firsthand the effectiveness of our School Based Programs and workshops.
- You want to be the difference!
Thank you for your interest in supporting Gilda’s Club Westchester.
For more information or to set up a customized giving plan that fits your needs, please contact Ginael Alexander at 914.644.8844 ext. 122 TODAY!