Volunteers are an integral part of what makes Gilda’s Club Westchester such a special place for people whose lives have been impacted by cancer. We depend on their energy and enthusiasm to help our Clubhouse run smoothly.
There are a wide range of opportunities for people to contribute their time and skills to Gilda’s Club Westchester, here are some examples:
- Reception Volunteers provide the warm welcome when someone calls or visits the Clubhouse
- Clubhouse Organizers help keep the Clubhouse in order, organizing and tidying up various areas of the house
- Administrative Volunteers assist with mailings, filing, and computer data entry
- Youth Committee members plan and execute fundraisers and awareness events
- Clubhouse Caterers prepare homemade goods or other refreshments for events held at the Clubhouse
Volunteer orientations are scheduled on an as needed basis. For more information or to sign up, please contact Essie Steckler: 914-644-8844 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to download a volunteer application form.